SUPPORTING MEMBER MEMBERSHIP
- Supporting Member - Any person, partnership, corporation, or other entity who is not otherwise eligible for membership in the Association, but who desires to support the purpose of the Association and be eligible to receive its publications and participate in its programs as the Board of Directors may permit, shall be eligible to become a supporting member of this Association. If the candidate be favorably approved by the directors, such candidate shall become a supporting member. No supporting member may hold an elective office or vote on any matter nor have any rights or title to or interest in any real or personal property of the Association. The special dues assessments may not be levied against supporting members. Supporting Member Application
Supporting members receive many of the benefits of DVM members and some that are unique.
Dear Potential Supporting Member:
On behalf of the Minnesota Veterinary Medical Association, I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to become an MVMA member.
The MVMA is a vital and growing organization, working for the enhancement of the veterinary profession and its members. Your support of the profession is important to us because the veterinary community is small and today's issues require close communication and strong internal support.
Showing your support for the MVMA through your membership also helps you stay in touch with what Minnesota veterinarians are doing when you receive the bi-monthly newsletter. As an exhibitor, supporting members receive first consideration for booth placement and may also attend any of the seminars at the annual meeting at no additional fee beyond the fee for your booth. As a supporting member you will receive the upcoming membership directory and may purchase mailing labels at the member rate which is basically the cost of the labels.
Supporting Member Benefits
- Receive the MVMA News, the Association's bi-monthly newsletter
- Free classified advertising (35 words or less)
- Attend seminars at the annual meeting at no additional fee.
- Purchase mailing labels at member rates.
- Attend any educational seminars throughout the year at member rates.
- First consideration for exhibit booth placement at the MVMA annual convention.
- 5 or 10% cost savings on what you need; Exhibit booth fee, MVMA News or website Advertising Rates (savings depends on how many you choose)
- Join the NEW MVMA Industry Partners Committee
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Association office at (651) 645-7533, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at www.mvma.org.
LISTEN TO WHAT OUR SUPPORTING MEMBERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE MVMA
"Veterinary Hospitals Association (VHA) has always believed in supporting veterinary medicine. In doing so, VHA has been a loyal supporter of MVMA and MVMF (the foundation). We have had the opportunity to strengthen our commitment to the veterinary community by supporting the missions of both the MVMA and the MVMF. We have participated with the MVMA Convention, Seminars and Foundation events such as the golf tournament and Clay Shoot and have established many valuable relationships along the way. It is rewarding to see the Foundation results with grants and scholarships awarded to students in the Veterinary field. The symbiosis and good will is felt by VHA members knowing they are "giving back" with long term benefits to our association through our involvement."
Dave Perry, former CEO/General Manager, Veterinary Hospitals Association
"Anchor Bank has been a member of the MVMA for several years. It has been a very beneficial association for our bank. Events that are sponsored by MVMA have given us the opportunity to visit our customers and prospects alike. The MVMA has also kept us informed and educated. I would highly encourage anyone who is contemplating joining the MVMA to do so."
Jim Friend, Vice President, Anchor Bank