These services are available to clients who meet each organizations specific criteria.
- CareCredit Low monthly payment options
- Animal Care Foundation Hennepin County Veterinary Member Clinics Working Together to Serve People Who are Blind, Disabled, or Elderly and Have Limited Financial Resources
- The Pet Project MN Free pet food available at local food shelves to families who qualify.
- Minnesota Spay Neuter Project spay neuter assistance.
- MN SNAP MN Spay Neuter Assistance Program. It is our mission to end the suffering and death of animals due to pet overpopulation by providing high-quality, affordable, and accessible spay and neuter surgery to MN shelters, rescue organizations, and underserved populations.
- VeTouch Vaccines and basic preventive care for low and no-income families. The church number (where we hold the clinics at) is 612-872-5303.
- Kindest Cut High quality, low cost spay/neuter for pets of people in need.
The above information and websites are organizations that have been provided the opportunity to describe their program and services to the MVMA's Small Animal Welfare Committee. They have indicated to the committee that their intention is to meet a need in the community that they believe is currently not being met as it pertains to animal care for indigent pet owners. However, the posting of this information does not indicate that the MVMA endorses any of the organizations and the MVMA reserves the right to remove this information from its website at any time.